June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nahua man accused in child sex assault
NASHUA - A local man is charged with sexually assaulting a child under the age of 13 last month.
Carl McCoy, 65, of 5 Danforth Road, Apt. 22, on Wednesday turned himself into police who obtained a warrant for this arrest on a felonious sexual assault charge, a class B felony.
Police opened an investigation on July 8 after receiving a complaint alleging McCoy sexually assault a girl he knows at a Nashua residence earlier in the month.
What's next: McCoy is free on $50,000 personal recognizance bail pending arraignment Aug. 22 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 1
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 28
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424