May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man injured in assault, robbery in Manchester
MANCHESTER - Police are looking for two assailants who beat and robbed a man Wednesday night as he left a convenience store at Lowell and Maple streets.
Allen Alexander, 24, of Manchester reported the robbery at 10:45 p.m., about an hour after it happened, according to a police press release.
Alexander told police he heard someone come up behind him as he left the store. Then someone grabbed him by the backpack he was wearing and threw him to the ground.
Once down, Alexander said two men repeatedly punched and kicked him and then took his backpack and cell phone. He suffered injuries to his face and other scrapes and contusions in the attack, police said.
The men ran off to a waiting late '90s, black Chevy Blazer with silver trim, operated by a third man.
Alexander told police his attackers were both white men in their mid-20s. One was about 6-foot-3 with a slender build and closely cropped brown hair. The other was about 6-feet tall, slender with closely cropped black hair.
Alexander could not provide an accurate description of their clothing, police said.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 0
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 0
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424