Home » News » Public Safety
Kingston woman dies in crash with trash truck at intersection
KINGSTON — A local woman was killed in an accident with a trash truck at the intersection of New Boston Road and Route 125 on Wednesday afternoon.
According to police, an investigation showed that Linda Ingalls, 65, of Kingston was traveling east on New Boston Road in a Toyota Highlander and failed to stop for a red traffic light. Police said the Highlander was struck by a trash truck driven by Travis Colella, 41, of Lynn, Mass., traveling south on Route 125.
Ingalls was pronounced dead at the scene.
Colella was not injured, police said.
Police were called to the scene at 3:18 p.m.
New Hampshire State Police were assisted at the crash scene by the Kingston Police and Fire departments, and the Rockingham County Sheriff's Department.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
- Man suffers serious burns in Plaistow house fire - 0
- Fire in Claremont Middle School of 'suspicious' origin - 0
- Construction of temporary bridge in Francestown set to start this month - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19