May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Prosecutor asks for delay in hep C outbreak case
CONCORD - New Hampshire's federal prosecutor is asking for a delay in the case against a former medical technician accused of causing an outbreak of hepatitis C at Exeter Hospital.
U.S. Attorney John Kacavas filed a motion Thursday seeking a continuance until Oct. 5.
David Kwiatkowski is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 24 to face charges of obtaining controlled substances by fraud and tampering with a consumer product.
Kacavas said investigators need more time because the investigation involves several different states where Kwiatkowski worked and to complete scientific analysis of evidence in the case.
Kwiatkowski is accused of injecting himself with powerful painkillers and contaminating syringes later used on patients.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 3
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 5
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 4
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 4
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Derry marks a soldier's death
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424