May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Prosecutor asks for delay in hep C outbreak case
CONCORD - New Hampshire's federal prosecutor is asking for a delay in the case against a former medical technician accused of causing an outbreak of hepatitis C at Exeter Hospital.
U.S. Attorney John Kacavas filed a motion Thursday seeking a continuance until Oct. 5.
David Kwiatkowski is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 24 to face charges of obtaining controlled substances by fraud and tampering with a consumer product.
Kacavas said investigators need more time because the investigation involves several different states where Kwiatkowski worked and to complete scientific analysis of evidence in the case.
Kwiatkowski is accused of injecting himself with powerful painkillers and contaminating syringes later used on patients.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place'
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424