May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Weare man: 2 days, 2 DWIs, 2 states
WEARE - A local man was arrested Thursday on an aggravated DWI charge, a day after he was arrested in Maine for driving while intoxicated.
Ronald Merrill, 55, of 13 Emery Lane, was arrested about 5:30 p.m. after police received three 911 calls from different motorists reporting a vehicle being driven erratically on Concord Stage Road with the operator periodically driving into oncoming traffic.
When an officer approached Merrill, who had pulled over on the side of the road, police said he tossed a beer can at the officer. After a series of standard field sobriety tests, Merrill was arrested and charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated.
Police said they later learned that Merrill was arrested for DWI Wednesday night in Litchfield, Maine by Maine State Police.
What's next:Merrill's bail is $2,000 personal recognizance, pending arraignment Aug. 23 in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 4
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 21
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424