May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Weare man: 2 days, 2 DWI charges, 2 states
WEARE - A local man was arrested Thursday on an aggravated DWI charge, a day after he was arrested in Maine for driving while intoxicated.
Ronald Merrill, 55, of 13 Emery Lane, was arrested about 5:30 p.m. after police received three 911 calls from different motorists reporting a vehicle being driven erratically on Concord Stage Road with the operator periodically driving into oncoming traffic.
When an officer approached Merrill, who had pulled over on the side of the road, police said he tossed a beer can at the officer. After a series of standard field sobriety tests, Merrill was arrested and charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated.
Police said they later learned that Merrill was arrested for DWI Wednesday night in Litchfield, Maine by Maine State Police.
Merrill's bail was set at $2,000 personal recognizance, pending arraignment Aug. 23 in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 14
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Updated: NH House defies Hassan, kills casino bill by 35-vote margin - 23
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Updated: House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 17
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424