June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Weare man: 2 days, 2 DWI charges, 2 states
WEARE - A local man was arrested Thursday on an aggravated DWI charge, a day after he was arrested in Maine for driving while intoxicated.
Ronald Merrill, 55, of 13 Emery Lane, was arrested about 5:30 p.m. after police received three 911 calls from different motorists reporting a vehicle being driven erratically on Concord Stage Road with the operator periodically driving into oncoming traffic.
When an officer approached Merrill, who had pulled over on the side of the road, police said he tossed a beer can at the officer. After a series of standard field sobriety tests, Merrill was arrested and charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated.
Police said they later learned that Merrill was arrested for DWI Wednesday night in Litchfield, Maine by Maine State Police.
Merrill's bail was set at $2,000 personal recognizance, pending arraignment Aug. 23 in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424