Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Pelham teenager arrested following break-in, fight
PELHAM - An early morning break-in resulted in a fight and the arrest of the would-be burglar Sunday.
Police arrested Leo Moro, 17, of Pelham, following an early morning break-in during which he allegedly assaulted people in the house before fleeing from police.
Police responded to a call of a break-in at 2:40 a.m. on Sunday at Litchfield Circle. While officers were on their way, a fight began in the house, according to officials.
Moro allegedly threw an object at one person causing a severe laceration above the victim’s eye and punched another person in the face, said police officials. When officers arrived, Moro ran into the woods.
Master Patrol Officer Eugene Stahl pursued Moro, eventually using a taser to subdue him.
Police were later able to determine that Moro knew the code to the garage and entered without permission.
Moro was arrested and charged with second-degree assault, simple assault, resisting arrest and unlawful possession. He is being held pending a scheduled arraignment on Monday at the 10th Circuit District Court-Salem.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 11
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 3
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 9
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
2 dead in I-89 collision in Lebanon
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424