June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Pelham teenager arrested following break-in, fight
PELHAM - An early morning break-in resulted in a fight and the arrest of the would-be burglar Sunday.
Police arrested Leo Moro, 17, of Pelham, following an early morning break-in during which he allegedly assaulted people in the house before fleeing from police.
Police responded to a call of a break-in at 2:40 a.m. on Sunday at Litchfield Circle. While officers were on their way, a fight began in the house, according to officials.
Moro allegedly threw an object at one person causing a severe laceration above the victim’s eye and punched another person in the face, said police officials. When officers arrived, Moro ran into the woods.
Master Patrol Officer Eugene Stahl pursued Moro, eventually using a taser to subdue him.
Police were later able to determine that Moro knew the code to the garage and entered without permission.
Moro was arrested and charged with second-degree assault, simple assault, resisting arrest and unlawful possession. He is being held pending a scheduled arraignment on Monday at the 10th Circuit District Court-Salem.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424