June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Pelham teenager arrested following break-in, fight
PELHAM - An early morning break-in resulted in a fight and the arrest of the would-be burglar Sunday.
Police arrested Leo Moro, 17, of Pelham, following an early morning break-in during which he allegedly assaulted people in the house before fleeing from police.
Police responded to a call of a break-in at 2:40 a.m. on Sunday at Litchfield Circle. While officers were on their way, a fight began in the house, according to officials.
Moro allegedly threw an object at one person causing a severe laceration above the victim’s eye and punched another person in the face, said police officials. When officers arrived, Moro ran into the woods.
Master Patrol Officer Eugene Stahl pursued Moro, eventually using a taser to subdue him.
Police were later able to determine that Moro knew the code to the garage and entered without permission.
Moro was arrested and charged with second-degree assault, simple assault, resisting arrest and unlawful possession. He is being held pending a scheduled arraignment on Monday at the 10th Circuit District Court-Salem.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424