Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Gunman robs Hooksett toll worker
HOOKSETT - A masked, armed man robbed a Hooksett toll attendant early Monday morning.
State police said just after 1 a.m., a man walked up to a toll booth, pulled out a black and gray pistol and forcibly grabbed an undisclosed amount of cash form the toll attendant's money drawer. The worker was unharmed.
The robber fled on foot. State police, with the assistance of a police dog, conducted an extensive search of the area but did not find the man.
He is described as a white male of medium build, wearing a black plastic face mask, shorts and a dark-colored T-shirt.
Hooksett police assisted in checking the surrounding area.
Anyone with information regarding the robbery is asked to call Trooper Vincent Grieco at New Hampshire State Police, Troop D, in Concord at 603-223-8496.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 7
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424