In the matter of Christian A. Poulin and Rose Marie Wall - Reversed and remanded.
Because the partiesí divorce decree ordered them to contribute to their childrenís college expenses in a ďspecific proportion,Ē i.e., ďto the extent each party is financially ableĒ after deducting financial aid and the childís own savings, the trial court has authority to enforce it. Accordingly, the trial courtís ruling that it could not enforce the college expense provision in light of Scott constituted an error of law. We reverse and remand.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
The casino vote: The House did its duty