May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police: Nashua teen burned boy with lighter
NASHUA — A 13-year-old boy is accused of burning another boy by spraying him with a body spray and then using a lighter to set his arm on fire.
Police said the injured boy, who is under the age of 13, was treated at a hospital Sunday night for a burn to his arm, which blistered.
The teen, whose name police withheld because he is a minor, also tried to burn a second boy, according to investigators. That child was not injured.
The cases will be pursued in juvenile court. The charges are both class B felonies, punishable by up to minority commitment at a juvenile facility. The teen was released to a guardian pending a future court date.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424