May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Wildlife camera snaps pictures of kayak thief in Boscawen
BOSCAWEN — A motion-activated wildlife camera caught images of more than squirrels, bears and moose when a man took two kayaks from a camp on Chadwick Hill Road near Walker Pond Friday morning.
The man was photographed taking the Old Town kayaks — one orange and one blue — about 9 a.m. He was wearing a light gray or white shirt, black shorts, sneakers and a camouflage ball cap, police said.
Sgt. Jason S. Killary said it was fortunate the property owner had installed the camera.
“That’s fantastic,” Killary said, adding the images provide a description and a photo of the kayaks themselves.
Killary said the homes and camps on the road are mostly occupied by seasonal residents.
“People come to live there in the good weather,” Killary said, adding he believes there is at least one resident who lives year-round on the street.
Killary said police continue to patrol the community.
Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to call Boscawen police at (603) 753-9124.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 11
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424