Obama and Romney: Where has the bromance gone?
After the embrace and chit-chat, Obama and Romney went their separate ways, and I went on reporting my story. The subject: How easy it is for any news junkie to chat and shake hands with presidential candidates if you're willing to visit New Hampshire during the peak of primary campaigning.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windham Garden Club’s plant sale keeps growing - 0
- Search for Goffstown middle school principal continues - 0
- State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail - 0
- North Country ATV trail opening on schedule - 0
- NH Senior News Briefs - 0
- Pending polygraph, apparent Winni Derby winner says he caught salmon off Welch's Island - 0
- John Harrigan: Time to do what's right for the loon's haunting call in the night - 9
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 2
- A great day for a road race - 0
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
Mind your (flea-market) manners
NH Senior News Briefs
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?