May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua man arrested for deserting from Army a second time
NASHUA — A local man wanted for desertion from the U.S. Army was arrested Tuesday night, the second time in two months he has been picked up on the felony charge.
Robert Bonnell, 21, of 45 Congress St., Apt. 3, was arrested in June for being a fugitive wanted by the U.S. Army for desertion. He was released from custody, however, after the Army made arrangements for him to take a bus back to Fort Dix, N.J.
Bonnell never reported, however, and Tuesday night, police arrested him for the second time on a fugitive charge.
What’s next: Bonnell is being held on no bail, pending a hearing Wednesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District. Lt. Michael Moushegian said Bonnell has refused to waive extradition, which will result in another court hearing being set.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 3
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fisher Cats, New Britain split - 0
- Ayotte praises first responders, veterans - 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard holds change of command ceremony - 0
- Sons' overdoses spur father to share his story with others - 0
- Miller ready to spell, but doesn't want to go 'Dutch' - 0
- Weather to slowly improve over long weekend - 0
- Golf cart to make visits to veterans cemetery easier - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Guertin girls net another win to make it 67 straight - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
State puts out call for foster parents
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424