May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Stop sticks end police pursuit in Derry
DERRY — A state trooper working a detail in Derry put out stop sticks that flattened the tires of a Pontiac being pursued by another state trooper.
John Gohlke, 23, of Lawrence, Mass., was arrested on several motor vehicle charges after a brief pursuit that began just after 2 p.m. on Interstate 93 north in Londonderry.
According to a news release issued by state police, Trooper Bryan Plamondon tried to pull over a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix being driven by Gohlke. Lawrence police asked state police to check on the driver who allegedly was driving erratically and had made an unsafe lane change.
The Pontiac refused to stop for Plamondon, resulting in a pursuit from the highway onto South Main Street in Derry where Trooper Chad Lavoie, who was working a detail, put out stop sticks that flattened the Pontiac’s tires and ended the chase.
Gohlke was arrested and charged with reckless conduct, disobeying a police officer and reckless driving.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place'
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424