May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Search for armed robber in Milford
MILFORD — Police are looking for a man who allegedly held up a local convenience store Wednesday.
According to police, a white male around 5-foot-6 and wearing an orange-hooded sweatshirt pulled down over his face entered the Snack Corner Convenience Store at 38 Elm St. just after 9:30 p.m. The man pulled out a gun and demanded money from the store clerk, then fled on foot.
Officers responded to the scene and began an investigation. They brought in the department’s K-9 unit to conduct a search but were unable to locate the suspect.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding the robbery or the suspect to contact the detective division at 249-0630.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 0
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 0
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424