May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Search for armed robber in Milford
MILFORD — Police are looking for a man who allegedly held up a local convenience store Wednesday.
According to police, a white male around 5-foot-6 and wearing an orange-hooded sweatshirt pulled down over his face entered the Snack Corner Convenience Store at 38 Elm St. just after 9:30 p.m. The man pulled out a gun and demanded money from the store clerk, then fled on foot.
Officers responded to the scene and began an investigation. They brought in the department’s K-9 unit to conduct a search but were unable to locate the suspect.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding the robbery or the suspect to contact the detective division at 249-0630.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 1
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 0
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial replica wall on display - 0
- NFL-sponsored health program honors Milford High School staff - 0
- State’s stand-your-ground law intact - 0
- Obama limits drone strikes in shift from constant war footing - 0
- House votes on minimum wage, lobsters, bar hours - 0
- Morales earns win against Fishers - 0
- NH Senate removes student IDs as indisputable ID for voting - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424