Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police: Manchester man exposed self to children in city park
MANCHESTER - A man previously convicted of lewd behavior was arrested Thursday after police said he exposed himself to two girls taking part in a soccer program at a city park.
A Manchester school teacher, who runs a youth soccer program in the afternoon at Sheridan-Emmett Park at 324 Beech St., flagged down an officer about 5:25 p.m. He reported two of his students, both 12-year-old girls, pointed to a man standing behind a nearby tree and said he exposed himself to them.
Officer Matthew Barter spoke briefly with the girls and another adult witness who police said saw the man acting strangely by the tree. As Barter interviewed the girl, the man, identified as Mark Boudrias, 45, of 467 Beech St., was stopped by other officers near Adventure Park.
He was arrested on a charge of indecent exposure.
The offense is a felony because, police said, he has four prior convictions, one dating back to 1993 in Berlin and three others in 2001, 2003 and 2007 in Manchester.
What's next:Boudrias refused bail and will be arraigned Friday in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 7
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 14
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 1
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH unveils new 'shield' logo - 0
- Napoli returns to Boston with two-year deal - 0
- Celtics come up big against Nuggets - 0
- Johnson honored for sixth NASCAR title - 0
- Kilpatrick leads UNH women past Dartmouth - 0
- UNH, Dartmouth football players named All-New England - 0
- Manchester Monarchs beat Portland Pirates in shootout - 0
- Wildcats shut down Black Bears again - 0
- U.S. preparing for grueling World Cup - 0
UPDATE: 2 dead in I-89 crash in Lebanon, highway northbound restricted to one lane as of 8:20 p.m.
Casino for NH wins critical endorsement
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424