June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police seek men in Auburn home invasion
AUBURN — Police are searching for two men who assaulted and tied up a woman at her Spofford Road home Thursday.
Police said they responded to the home about 10 a.m. and found that the woman had been assaulted and bound with plastic zip ties.
Cash, jewelry, computer equipment and a handgun were stolen by the men, who were described as white, 5 feet, 9 inches to 6 feet tall and wearing blue jeans, sunglasses and black caps. They drove away in a black SUV, police said.
“All early indications concerning this home invasion are that it was not a random act,” police said in a news release.
The woman was taken to Parkland Medical Center in Derry for treatment of minor injuries, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Auburn police at 483-2134 or 483-2922.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 4
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 7
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424