May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police seek men in Auburn home invasion
AUBURN — Police are searching for two men who assaulted and tied up a woman at her Spofford Road home Thursday.
Police said they responded to the home about 10 a.m. and found that the woman had been assaulted and bound with plastic zip ties.
Cash, jewelry, computer equipment and a handgun were stolen by the men, who were described as white, 5 feet, 9 inches to 6 feet tall and wearing blue jeans, sunglasses and black caps. They drove away in a black SUV, police said.
“All early indications concerning this home invasion are that it was not a random act,” police said in a news release.
The woman was taken to Parkland Medical Center in Derry for treatment of minor injuries, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Auburn police at 483-2134 or 483-2922.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 8
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 9
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry blanks Exeter for third shutout in a row - 0
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Sen. Rand Paul in NH: Too early for judgments in IRS probe - 1
- Rabid raccoons in Hanover raise ‘rabies season’ concerns - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Gregg named CEO of Wall Street lobbying group - 1
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 11
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424