May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police seek men in Auburn home invasion
AUBURN — Police are searching for two men who assaulted and tied up a woman at her Spofford Road home Thursday.
Police said they responded to the home about 10 a.m. and found that the woman had been assaulted and bound with plastic zip ties.
Cash, jewelry, computer equipment and a handgun were stolen by the men, who were described as white, 5 feet, 9 inches to 6 feet tall and wearing blue jeans, sunglasses and black caps. They drove away in a black SUV, police said.
“All early indications concerning this home invasion are that it was not a random act,” police said in a news release.
The woman was taken to Parkland Medical Center in Derry for treatment of minor injuries, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Auburn police at 483-2134 or 483-2922.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 0
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 2
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 6
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 0
- FBI agent kills Florida man with suspected ties to Marathon bombing - 1
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 9
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424