June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police seek men in Auburn home invasion
AUBURN — Police are searching for two men who assaulted and tied up a woman at her Spofford Road home Thursday.
Police said they responded to the home about 10 a.m. and found that the woman had been assaulted and bound with plastic zip ties.
Cash, jewelry, computer equipment and a handgun were stolen by the men, who were described as white, 5 feet, 9 inches to 6 feet tall and wearing blue jeans, sunglasses and black caps. They drove away in a black SUV, police said.
“All early indications concerning this home invasion are that it was not a random act,” police said in a news release.
The woman was taken to Parkland Medical Center in Derry for treatment of minor injuries, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Auburn police at 483-2134 or 483-2922.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424