Touch-A-Truck and watch Bigfoot Crush-A-Truck today at 2 p.m.
The car-crushing monster truck known as “Bigfoot” arrived at Hervey's Tire and will be on display at 22 Union St. during Rochester Main Street's Touch-A-Truck day Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The event will culminate with a car crushing at 2 p.m. and fireworks later in the evening to help celebrate Hervey's 100th anniversary. Meanwhile participants will be able to see and learn more about construction, delivery and emergency vehicles in the nearby parking lots on Union Street and St. Elizabeth Seton School.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs