May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police catch two burglars, one escapes police while partner faces charges, refuses bail
NORTHFIELD — Police are looking for a Tilton man who allegedly escaped from officers, following several burglaries in town Friday morning.
Police responded around 9:50 a.m. after a woman walked out of her bedroom and found a man in her living room. The man left the Cross Hill Road home after she confronted him. He met another woman in the driveway and they both ran down the road, according to police.
The pair eventually encountered police, who established a perimeter along Winnipesaukee River Trail. While the woman — later identified as Emily Bundy, 27, of 251 Main St. in Tilton — was taken into custody without incident, the man, later identified as Fred Fiske, 32, of the same address, allegedly assaulted an officer before running into the nearby woods.
Police recovered a backpack that contained items connected to the initial incident and other burglaries, which were reported from homes along Hodgdon Road.
Bundy was charged with two counts of burglary, criminal liability to burglary and breach of bail conditions. After refusing bail, she is being held pending an arraignment in Franklin District Court.
Fiske remains at large to face charges of burglary, receiving stolen property, possession of a controlled drug, resisting arrest and assault on a police officer.
Fiske, who has a lengthy criminal history, should be considered dangerous. Anyone with information should contact Northwood Police at (603) 286-8514.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424