May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police catch two burglars, one escapes police while partner faces charges, refuses bail
NORTHFIELD — Police are looking for a Tilton man who allegedly escaped from officers, following several burglaries in town Friday morning.
Police responded around 9:50 a.m. after a woman walked out of her bedroom and found a man in her living room. The man left the Cross Hill Road home after she confronted him. He met another woman in the driveway and they both ran down the road, according to police.
The pair eventually encountered police, who established a perimeter along Winnipesaukee River Trail. While the woman — later identified as Emily Bundy, 27, of 251 Main St. in Tilton — was taken into custody without incident, the man, later identified as Fred Fiske, 32, of the same address, allegedly assaulted an officer before running into the nearby woods.
Police recovered a backpack that contained items connected to the initial incident and other burglaries, which were reported from homes along Hodgdon Road.
Bundy was charged with two counts of burglary, criminal liability to burglary and breach of bail conditions. After refusing bail, she is being held pending an arraignment in Franklin District Court.
Fiske remains at large to face charges of burglary, receiving stolen property, possession of a controlled drug, resisting arrest and assault on a police officer.
Fiske, who has a lengthy criminal history, should be considered dangerous. Anyone with information should contact Northwood Police at (603) 286-8514.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 58
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 11
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 1
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424