May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man charged with exposing himself to kids at park
MANCHESTER — A man previously convicted of lewd behavior was arrested Thursday after police said he exposed himself to two girls taking part in a soccer program at a city park.
A Manchester school teacher, who runs a youth soccer program in the afternoon at Sheridan-Emmett Park at 324 Beech St., flagged down an officer about 5:25 p.m. He told them that two of his students, both 12-year-old girls, pointed to a man standing behind a nearby tree and said he exposed himself to them.
Officer Matthew Barter spoke briefly with the girls and another adult witness who police said saw the man acting strangely by the tree. As Barter interviewed the girl, the man, identified as Mark Boudrias, 45, of 467 Beech St., was stopped by other officers near Adventure Park.
He was arrested on a felony charge of indecent exposure.
The offense is a felony because, police said, he has four prior convictions, one dating back to 1993 in Berlin and three others in 2001, 2003 and 2007 in Manchester. A police prosecutor said Boudrias has other convictions, including possession of a controlled drug, willful concealment and disorderly conduct.
Boudrias was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division. Bail was set at $25,000 cash/surety, with conditions barring him from contact with the young women and barring him from any city park.
Because no plea can be entered to a felony in Circuit Court, a probable cause hearing was set for Aug. 23.
A probable cause hearing is set for Aug. 23
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424