May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
DWI charge for Windham man follows I-93 crash in Manchester
MANCHESTER — A Windham man was charged with driving while intoxicated after his Toyota Tacoma rolled over in the high-speed lane of Interstate 93 north Sunday afternoon.
Members of the Manchester and Londonderry Fire Departments freed Steven Cauthen, 54, from the pickup truck after he was temporarily trapped.
State police charged Cauthen after he was treated and released at Elliot Hospital.
The 5:23 p.m. accident closed the high-speed lane near mile marker 17.4 for an hour. Police said Cauthen's pickup was destroyed.
Anyone with information on the accident is urged to contact Trooper Gerard Ditolla at NH State Police Troop B (603) 666-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 1
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 9
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
License revocations for DWI announced
Bruins seek repeat effort and complete sweep
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424