Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
DWI charge for Windham man follows I-93 crash in Manchester
MANCHESTER — A Windham man was charged with driving while intoxicated after his Toyota Tacoma rolled over in the high-speed lane of Interstate 93 north Sunday afternoon.
Members of the Manchester and Londonderry Fire Departments freed Steven Cauthen, 54, from the pickup truck after he was temporarily trapped.
State police charged Cauthen after he was treated and released at Elliot Hospital.
The 5:23 p.m. accident closed the high-speed lane near mile marker 17.4 for an hour. Police said Cauthen's pickup was destroyed.
Anyone with information on the accident is urged to contact Trooper Gerard Ditolla at NH State Police Troop B (603) 666-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 28
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424