June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
DWI charge for Windham man follows I-93 crash in Manchester
MANCHESTER — A Windham man was charged with driving while intoxicated after his Toyota Tacoma rolled over in the high-speed lane of Interstate 93 north Sunday afternoon.
Members of the Manchester and Londonderry Fire Departments freed Steven Cauthen, 54, from the pickup truck after he was temporarily trapped.
State police charged Cauthen after he was treated and released at Elliot Hospital.
The 5:23 p.m. accident closed the high-speed lane near mile marker 17.4 for an hour. Police said Cauthen's pickup was destroyed.
Anyone with information on the accident is urged to contact Trooper Gerard Ditolla at NH State Police Troop B (603) 666-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424