May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
DWI charge for Windham man follows I-93 crash in Manchester
MANCHESTER — A Windham man was charged with driving while intoxicated after his Toyota Tacoma rolled over in the high-speed lane of Interstate 93 north Sunday afternoon.
Members of the Manchester and Londonderry Fire Departments freed Steven Cauthen, 54, from the pickup truck after he was temporarily trapped.
State police charged Cauthen after he was treated and released at Elliot Hospital.
The 5:23 p.m. accident closed the high-speed lane near mile marker 17.4 for an hour. Police said Cauthen's pickup was destroyed.
Anyone with information on the accident is urged to contact Trooper Gerard Ditolla at NH State Police Troop B (603) 666-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424