Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
DWI charge for Windham man follows I-93 crash in Manchester
MANCHESTER — A Windham man was charged with driving while intoxicated after his Toyota Tacoma rolled over in the high-speed lane of Interstate 93 north Sunday afternoon.
Members of the Manchester and Londonderry Fire Departments freed Steven Cauthen, 54, from the pickup truck after he was temporarily trapped.
State police charged Cauthen after he was treated and released at Elliot Hospital.
The 5:23 p.m. accident closed the high-speed lane near mile marker 17.4 for an hour. Police said Cauthen's pickup was destroyed.
Anyone with information on the accident is urged to contact Trooper Gerard Ditolla at NH State Police Troop B (603) 666-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424