May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police: Man, woman supplied teens with marijuana in Hollis
HOLLIS - A man and woman are accused of supplying two teenagers with marijuana.
Danielle Dickstein, 32 of Border St., Amherst, was arrested on two counts of endangering the welfare of a minor. Police are looking for Russell Monbleau, 37, on the same two charges. He was staying in Hollis temporarily in May when the alleged incident took place, but his current whereabouts is unknown.
Police began an investigation on May 30 when the Department of Children, Youth and Families contacted them with allegations that Dickstein and Monbleau both provided marijuana to the boys, ages 13 and 16, at a residence in Hollis.
Milford police arrested Dickstein Thursday night on a warrant obtained by Hollis police.
Dickstein was released on $2,000 personal recognizance bail with arraignment set for Sept. 5 in 9th Circuit Court - Nashua District.
Anyone with information concerning where Monbleau might be found is asked to call police at 465-7637.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 2
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 2
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 4
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Derry marks a soldier's death
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424