May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two arrested in Rochester after prisoner fails to return from work release
ROCHESTER – Police arrested two people Thursday after a Farmington man allegedly escaped from a work release program at Strafford County Jail Annex.
Shaun Fifield, 35, of 295 A Spring St. in Farmington, was charged with escape, while his girlfriend, Laurie Tilton, 50, of 15B Moores Court in Rochester, was charged with hindering apprehension.
After receiving a report from Strafford County Dispatch, police began searching for Fifield around 7:18 p.m. Thursday after learning he had allegedly not returned from the work release program and was suspected to be heading to Tilton’s home.
Police discovered both Fifield and Tilton were inside the Moores Court home. After Fifield refused to surrender, officers entered the home and used a Taser to take him into custody, according to police
Fifield was returned to Strafford County jail in Dover while bail was set at $1,500 cash for Tilton, who also was held in jail. Both were scheduled to be arraigned in Rochester District Court Friday at 11 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424