June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Two arrested in Rochester after prisoner fails to return from work release
ROCHESTER – Police arrested two people Thursday after a Farmington man allegedly escaped from a work release program at Strafford County Jail Annex.
Shaun Fifield, 35, of 295 A Spring St. in Farmington, was charged with escape, while his girlfriend, Laurie Tilton, 50, of 15B Moores Court in Rochester, was charged with hindering apprehension.
After receiving a report from Strafford County Dispatch, police began searching for Fifield around 7:18 p.m. Thursday after learning he had allegedly not returned from the work release program and was suspected to be heading to Tilton’s home.
Police discovered both Fifield and Tilton were inside the Moores Court home. After Fifield refused to surrender, officers entered the home and used a Taser to take him into custody, according to police
Fifield was returned to Strafford County jail in Dover while bail was set at $1,500 cash for Tilton, who also was held in jail. Both were scheduled to be arraigned in Rochester District Court Friday at 11 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 7
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 9
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424