Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Tedeschi store robbed in Dover
DOVER - A gunman robbed the downtown Tedeschi Food Shop early Friday morning.
According to a press release, a thin man wearing a gray Boston Red Sox hat and aviator sunglasses entered the 530 Central Ave. store and pulled out a gun.
The store clerk handed him an undisclosed amount of cash and he ran out of the store.
The gunman was wearing a black tank top and black pants. Police released a photograph of the robber taken from surveillance video.
No shots were fired and no one was injured.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 742-4646. Anonymous tips may be called into Dover Crimeline at 749-6000. Crimeline may also be contacted at dovernhcrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 31
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Hooksett officer struck by motorist
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424