June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Tedeschi store robbed in Dover
DOVER - A gunman robbed the downtown Tedeschi Food Shop early Friday morning.
According to a press release, a thin man wearing a gray Boston Red Sox hat and aviator sunglasses entered the 530 Central Ave. store and pulled out a gun.
The store clerk handed him an undisclosed amount of cash and he ran out of the store.
The gunman was wearing a black tank top and black pants. Police released a photograph of the robber taken from surveillance video.
No shots were fired and no one was injured.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 742-4646. Anonymous tips may be called into Dover Crimeline at 749-6000. Crimeline may also be contacted at dovernhcrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 23
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 1
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 46
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424