Romney announces time for Monday event at St. Anselm
GOFFSTOWN — Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and vice presidential candidate pick Rep. Paul Ryan will hold what the campaign says is Romney's 100th town hall event on the campus of St. Anselm College on Monday. It will be their first joint appearance in New England.
The town hall is scheduled to take place on the college's quad beginning at 10 a.m. Those interested in attending must register with the Romney campaign at http://www.mittromney.com/states/maine/events/join-mitt-and-paul-manchester. Those interested in attending should check the Mitt Romney website for information about parking and tickets. The event is free and open to the public.
Additional details about picking up tickets are expected soon, the campaign said. The venue will open at 8 a.m. Monday. Parking on campus will be limited. Faculty, staff, and students may run into traffic on Saint Anselm Drive as early as 7 a.m. Members of the college community should also have their college ID and/or parking sticker readily available to access campus.
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 8
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 5
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?