Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Men sought after man beaten with champagne bottle in Portsmouth fight
PORTSMOUTH — Police are searching for two men who allegedly beat a man with a bottle during a fight at a birthday party early Saturday.
Police said one man got into an argument with two others in a room at the Sheraton Hotel during the party. One pushed the man down, while the other beat the man on the head with an empty champagne bottle.
The victim, who was not identified by police, was taken to Portsmouth Regional Hospital for treatment of several serious cuts to the head, police said.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 610-7501.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
- No. 1 UConn women rout No. 2 Duke - 0
- Littleton boys earn victory over White Mountains - 0
- Bedford wrestlers top Goffstown - 0
- Patriots’ Wilfork maintains he’ll be back - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Bison are fast and furious - 0
- Central builds early lead, beats Pinkerton - 0
- Robust U.S. housing data point to strengthening economy - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424