May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two men assaulted in separate incidents
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for whoever assaulted two Manchester men in separate incidents early Saturday.
Hassan Abdullahi, 26, was found unconscious lying in a large pool of blood from a serious, but not life-threatening, head injury after an altercation in the parking lot of Club Raxx on Elm Street shortly after midnight Friday, Police Lt. James Soucy said.
Abdullahi was taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment, he said.
Two hours later, police responded to Elliot Hospital for a man who was brought to the hospital by family members after suffering a superficial, inch-deep stab wound during an altercation at Club Realm on Amherst Street, Soucy said. He said the man would say only that he’d received the injury at the club.
“We’re investigating it, but unfortunately he’s very uncooperative,” Soucy said.
Anyone with information about either incident is asked to call police at 668-8711 or the Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 1
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424