May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Hollis police charge duo with giving teens marijuana
HOLLIS — A man and woman are accused of supplying two teenagers with marijuana.
Danielle Dickstein, 32, of Border St., Amherst, was arrested on two counts of endangering the welfare of a minor. Police are looking for Russell Monbleau, 37, on the same two charges. He was staying in Hollis temporarily in May when the alleged incident took place, but his current whereabouts are unknown.
Police began an investigation on May 30 when the Department of Children, Youth and Families contacted them with allegations that Dickstein and Monbleau both provided marijuana to the boys, ages 13 and 16.Milford police arrested Dickstein on Thursday on a warrant obtained by Hollis police.
Dickstein was released on $2,000 personal recognizance bail with arraignment set for Sept. 5 in 9th Circuit Court- Nashua District. Anyone with information concerning where Monbleau might be found is asked to call police at 465-7637.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424