Home » News » Public Safety
Three hurt in Route 101 rollover crash
MANCHESTER — Three people were injured in a two-vehicle crash after one driver apparently ran a red light, police said.
Traffic backed up on Route 101 following the 7:10 p.m. accident at the intersection of the Londonderry Turnpike (Bypass 28) and the eastbound Route 101 off-ramp, according to police Lt. Michael Hurley.
A witness told police that a Mitsubishi Galant, traveling south on the bypass, ran a red light and collided with a 2012 Toyota Sienna, which was turning left on the bypass from the off-ramp.
The Sienna rolled over with four people inside and landed on its roof.
Two passengers, Christopher Cato, 29, of Manchester and Kaitlyn Fisher, 24, of Hooksett were taken to Elliot Hospital. The driver, Warren Rollins, 61, of Hooksett wasn’t hurt, Hurley said.
The Gallant’s driver, Breanna Fudala, 21, of Hooksett, was alone in her vehicle. Complaining of back pain, she also was taken to Elliot Hospital.
Everyone in both vehicles wore seat belts.
Anyone who witnessed the crash is urged to call Manchester Police at 668-8711
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 1
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 6
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 7
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs