Home » News » Public Safety
Three hurt in Route 101 rollover crash
MANCHESTER — Three people were injured in a two-vehicle crash after one driver apparently ran a red light, police said.
Traffic backed up on Route 101 following the 7:10 p.m. accident at the intersection of the Londonderry Turnpike (Bypass 28) and the eastbound Route 101 off-ramp, according to police Lt. Michael Hurley.
A witness told police that a Mitsubishi Galant, traveling south on the bypass, ran a red light and collided with a 2012 Toyota Sienna, which was turning left on the bypass from the off-ramp.
The Sienna rolled over with four people inside and landed on its roof.
Two passengers, Christopher Cato, 29, of Manchester and Kaitlyn Fisher, 24, of Hooksett were taken to Elliot Hospital. The driver, Warren Rollins, 61, of Hooksett wasn’t hurt, Hurley said.
The Gallant’s driver, Breanna Fudala, 21, of Hooksett, was alone in her vehicle. Complaining of back pain, she also was taken to Elliot Hospital.
Everyone in both vehicles wore seat belts.
Anyone who witnessed the crash is urged to call Manchester Police at 668-8711
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Colebrook reaches out after blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South to shut down after propane tank crashes - 0
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 1
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072