Home » News » Public Safety
Three hurt in Route 101 rollover crash
MANCHESTER — Three people were injured in a two-vehicle crash after one driver apparently ran a red light, police said.
Traffic backed up on Route 101 following the 7:10 p.m. accident at the intersection of the Londonderry Turnpike (Bypass 28) and the eastbound Route 101 off-ramp, according to police Lt. Michael Hurley.
A witness told police that a Mitsubishi Galant, traveling south on the bypass, ran a red light and collided with a 2012 Toyota Sienna, which was turning left on the bypass from the off-ramp.
The Sienna rolled over with four people inside and landed on its roof.
Two passengers, Christopher Cato, 29, of Manchester and Kaitlyn Fisher, 24, of Hooksett were taken to Elliot Hospital. The driver, Warren Rollins, 61, of Hooksett wasn’t hurt, Hurley said.
The Gallant’s driver, Breanna Fudala, 21, of Hooksett, was alone in her vehicle. Complaining of back pain, she also was taken to Elliot Hospital.
Everyone in both vehicles wore seat belts.
Anyone who witnessed the crash is urged to call Manchester Police at 668-8711
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 1
- Death investigation under way in Manchester, no foul play suspected - 3
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
- Danville police chief pleads not guilty in firearms case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time