Home » News » Public Safety
Three hurt in Route 101 rollover crash
MANCHESTER — Three people were injured in a two-vehicle crash after one driver apparently ran a red light, police said.
Traffic backed up on Route 101 following the 7:10 p.m. accident at the intersection of the Londonderry Turnpike (Bypass 28) and the eastbound Route 101 off-ramp, according to police Lt. Michael Hurley.
A witness told police that a Mitsubishi Galant, traveling south on the bypass, ran a red light and collided with a 2012 Toyota Sienna, which was turning left on the bypass from the off-ramp.
The Sienna rolled over with four people inside and landed on its roof.
Two passengers, Christopher Cato, 29, of Manchester and Kaitlyn Fisher, 24, of Hooksett were taken to Elliot Hospital. The driver, Warren Rollins, 61, of Hooksett wasn’t hurt, Hurley said.
The Gallant’s driver, Breanna Fudala, 21, of Hooksett, was alone in her vehicle. Complaining of back pain, she also was taken to Elliot Hospital.
Everyone in both vehicles wore seat belts.
Anyone who witnessed the crash is urged to call Manchester Police at 668-8711
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Afterschool activities canceled in Jaffrey - 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 10
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013