Manchester Monarchs release their 2012-2013 schedule
Hoping to follow in the footsteps of their 2012 Stanley Cup-winning parent club Los Angeles Kings, the Manchester Monarchs announced the 2012-13 schedule on Friday.
The Monarchs will open the season on the road against the Providence Bruins on Friday, Oct. 12. The team will also take on the Bruins in the home opener on Friday, Oct. 19 at Verizon Wireless Arena.
Manchester will hold its 12th annual New Year's Eve celebration against the Worcester Sharks on Monday, Dec. 31 at 7 p.m. In addition, the Monarchs Care Foundation and Catholic Medical Center are once again teaming up to fight breast cancer for the third annual “Pink In The Rink” game against the Bruins on Saturday, Feb. 9 at 7 p.m.
The start times for all Monarchs home games Monday through Saturday will be 7 p.m. except on Wednesday, Nov. 14 against the Adirondack Phantoms when the third annual Education Day game will begin at 10 a.m.
The puck will drop at 3 p.m. for all Sunday home games except on Sunday, March 10 against Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. That game will start at 5 p.m.
Individual tickets will go on sale to the public on Monday, Oct. 1 at 9:30 a.m. and can be purchased at manchestermonarchs.com, by visiting the Verizon Wireless Arena box office, or through Ticketmaster.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wounded during Gilford chicken coop raid, bear is euthanized - 3
- Epping dump cats left on their own - 46
- This Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Animal rights group finds butterfly release at kindness rally kind of cruel - 10
- Bald eagle family takes up residence in Manchester - 4
- Auto dealership employees give stray parakeet new lease on life - 0
- Big Cat Coffees website accepts NH Humane Society donations - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: Dogs can be taught not to pull on leash - 0
- This week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 7
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 12
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 24
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013