Manchester Monarchs release their 2012-2013 schedule
Hoping to follow in the footsteps of their 2012 Stanley Cup-winning parent club Los Angeles Kings, the Manchester Monarchs announced the 2012-13 schedule on Friday.
The Monarchs will open the season on the road against the Providence Bruins on Friday, Oct. 12. The team will also take on the Bruins in the home opener on Friday, Oct. 19 at Verizon Wireless Arena.
Manchester will hold its 12th annual New Year's Eve celebration against the Worcester Sharks on Monday, Dec. 31 at 7 p.m. In addition, the Monarchs Care Foundation and Catholic Medical Center are once again teaming up to fight breast cancer for the third annual “Pink In The Rink” game against the Bruins on Saturday, Feb. 9 at 7 p.m.
The start times for all Monarchs home games Monday through Saturday will be 7 p.m. except on Wednesday, Nov. 14 against the Adirondack Phantoms when the third annual Education Day game will begin at 10 a.m.
The puck will drop at 3 p.m. for all Sunday home games except on Sunday, March 10 against Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. That game will start at 5 p.m.
Individual tickets will go on sale to the public on Monday, Oct. 1 at 9:30 a.m. and can be purchased at manchestermonarchs.com, by visiting the Verizon Wireless Arena box office, or through Ticketmaster.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox outlast Twins, lengthy rain delay - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- Sox edge Twins in 10, 3-2 - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: Bard tough to watch, tough to root against - 0
- Red Sox catch Rays in ninth - 0
- Drew, Red Sox pound Rays - 0
- Moore survives Ortiz HR, hurls Rays past Red Sox - 0
- Blue Jays homers hammer Red Sox - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: This is Lester's team now - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 0
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death