Manchester Monarchs release their 2012-2013 schedule
Hoping to follow in the footsteps of their 2012 Stanley Cup-winning parent club Los Angeles Kings, the Manchester Monarchs announced the 2012-13 schedule on Friday.
The Monarchs will open the season on the road against the Providence Bruins on Friday, Oct. 12. The team will also take on the Bruins in the home opener on Friday, Oct. 19 at Verizon Wireless Arena.
Manchester will hold its 12th annual New Year's Eve celebration against the Worcester Sharks on Monday, Dec. 31 at 7 p.m. In addition, the Monarchs Care Foundation and Catholic Medical Center are once again teaming up to fight breast cancer for the third annual “Pink In The Rink” game against the Bruins on Saturday, Feb. 9 at 7 p.m.
The start times for all Monarchs home games Monday through Saturday will be 7 p.m. except on Wednesday, Nov. 14 against the Adirondack Phantoms when the third annual Education Day game will begin at 10 a.m.
The puck will drop at 3 p.m. for all Sunday home games except on Sunday, March 10 against Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. That game will start at 5 p.m.
Individual tickets will go on sale to the public on Monday, Oct. 1 at 9:30 a.m. and can be purchased at manchestermonarchs.com, by visiting the Verizon Wireless Arena box office, or through Ticketmaster.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Notebook: NH athletes receive fall accolades - 0
- MMA 'Throwdown at The Rock' to feature Nate LaMottee - 0
- Soccer kings' dominance unparalleled - 0
- (No heading) - 0
- UPDATED: Hopkinton High lacrosse coach Doug Maynard dies - 0
- Windham field hockey prevails in overtime - 0
- Allen Lessels UNH Notebook: And now, no room for error - 0
- High School Roundup - 0
- Ian Clark's Corner Kicks: Hanover boys are on a roll - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 1
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown cites NH as example of Obamacare 'trainwreck,' will keynote NHGOP event
Thomas Sowell: Victimhood and race