Manchester Monarchs release their 2012-2013 schedule
Hoping to follow in the footsteps of their 2012 Stanley Cup-winning parent club Los Angeles Kings, the Manchester Monarchs announced the 2012-13 schedule on Friday.
The Monarchs will open the season on the road against the Providence Bruins on Friday, Oct. 12. The team will also take on the Bruins in the home opener on Friday, Oct. 19 at Verizon Wireless Arena.
Manchester will hold its 12th annual New Year's Eve celebration against the Worcester Sharks on Monday, Dec. 31 at 7 p.m. In addition, the Monarchs Care Foundation and Catholic Medical Center are once again teaming up to fight breast cancer for the third annual “Pink In The Rink” game against the Bruins on Saturday, Feb. 9 at 7 p.m.
The start times for all Monarchs home games Monday through Saturday will be 7 p.m. except on Wednesday, Nov. 14 against the Adirondack Phantoms when the third annual Education Day game will begin at 10 a.m.
The puck will drop at 3 p.m. for all Sunday home games except on Sunday, March 10 against Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. That game will start at 5 p.m.
Individual tickets will go on sale to the public on Monday, Oct. 1 at 9:30 a.m. and can be purchased at manchestermonarchs.com, by visiting the Verizon Wireless Arena box office, or through Ticketmaster.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kattar wins main event in MMA action in Salem - 0
- Pro bouts highlight Rockingham Park MMA card in Salem - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: The magic has returned to Fenway - 0
- MLB draft rich with NH talent - 0
- Red Sox stuck to their plan during draft - 0
- Salem boys take another v-ball title - 0
- LeBlanc paces Conant win over Somersworth for Division III baseball title - 0
- Perkins paces Pittsfield - 0
- State girls final tennis match gains attention for the wrong reason - 0
READER COMMENTS: 24
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time