One under arrest after car hits pedestrian
HAMPTON - A Massachusetts woman is under arrest, after police say she hit a pedestrian with her car.
Hampton police say they received a call at 1:35 a.m. Sunday reporting a pedestrian struck by a motor vehicle near 101 Ocean Boulevard. Police located the injured pedestrian, who was transported to an area hospital with serious injuries.
Hampton Police arrested Michelle Rodrigues, 22, of Ipswich, Mass., and charged her with aggravated driving while intoxicated, in connection with the accident.
Police did not release the name of the victim. The accident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 5
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire